We are a trusted partner – a guide to ensure you remain on the correct path.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a partner to help you guide your family's financial future.
As a fiduciary, we are required to put our clients interests above all else - our service model is free of any conflicts
Our team has the expertise, experience, and education to provide true comprehensive services
We will track and streamline your finances using cutting-edge technology and with complete transparency
Our proven financial planning and investment management techniques are based on research and industry best practices
We will act as your one advisor and advocate on all your financial affairs
Who we are - who we are not
Not all advisors are created equal, so take the time to understand how they differ and be certain that your advisor is someone you can trust
WHo we are
We are an independent wealth management firm that specializes in financial guidance and investment management.
We provide individuals and their families with personalized financial plans to meet their unique goals.
We build long-term, consultative relationships with our clients to better understand and advise on their total net worth.
We provide effective investment management services that increase returns, control costs, and preserve capital
We are fiduciaries, which means that we are held to the highest ethical standards in the financial services industry.
We receive no sales commissions, no product incentives and no third-party payments. Our clients are our only concern.
WHo we are not
We are not a broker…we are complete, holistic wealth advisors.
We are not affiliated with any firm that might cause a conflict of interest…we are completely independent.
We are not compensated for selling investments…we charge a fee for advice and guidance.
We don’t just recommend suitable investments…we are held to fiduciary standards that legally require us to put our clients’ interest first.
We are not only about investments….we are about your total wealth plan.
We do not try to “time the market” or pick “hot stocks”…we follow the proven, long-term principles of modern portfolio theory and dynamic investment procedures.
Robert Gregov, CFP®, CFA
Hello. My name is Rob Gregov.
I am the Founder and Senior Wealth Advisor at Roche Financial Partners. I’ve been in the financial services industry for more than 30 years the last 17 years as a financial advisor. If the past 30 years have taught me anything it’s that making small changes in your financial life can have a tremendous impact over time.
So that is my goal I want to guide families in making the best decisions they can for their long-term financial well-being. I realized a long time ago that expert knowledge and extensive experience in personal finance would obviously be a prerequisite if I was going to ask my clients to trust me and my advice. Over the past 30 years, I held various positions in many different financial services companies. All of which has allowed me to develop the services and solutions I am proud to offer today.
Specifically, my work experience includes Wachovia Bank where I held multiple positions in personal banking, Merrill Lynch where I focused my attention on investment management and financial analysis, Albridge Solutions with responsibility for the firm’s investment account platform and Advisory Solutions product lines, and finally Roche Financial Partners where I am able to combine this experience into a service that helps others live the life they want to live by providing financial guidance and investment solutions.
I hold a B.S. Degree in Business Administration from the College of New Jersey and an MBA degree in Finance from Rutgers University. I am a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional (CFP®).
I am also a member of The New York Society of Security Analysts, The National Financial Planning Association, The Financial Planning Association of New Jersey, CFA Institute, and The American Management Association (AMA).
Over the course of my career, I have been responsible for the development of numerous investment and asset allocation strategies and have authored several articles and whitepapers on the benefits of financial planning and investment management. Many of these articles can be found on my LinkedIn page and on my website.
I currently live in Hopewell, NJ with my wife and two sons. For fun, I enjoy spending time with my family, including coaching my sons’ sports teams and working on my small farm.
Now it’s your turn…contact me and tell me about yourself and let’s see if I can help with some of your financial concerns and to build a solid foundation for your financial success.
What are CFA and CFP Certifications
Our professionals hold some of the top certifications in the financial services industry
WHAT DOES CFP MEAN?
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
The Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation is a professional certification mark for financial planners conferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. The certification is generally viewed as the gold standard designation in the financial planning industry. To receive authorization to use the designation, the candidate must meet education, examination, experience and ethics requirements, and pay an ongoing certification fee.
WHAT DOES CFA MEAN?
The CFA charter is one of the most respected designations in finance and is widely considered to be the gold standard in the field of investment analysis. The designation is handed out by the CFA Institute, which is a global nonprofit professional organization of more than 164,000 charter holders, portfolio managers, and other financial professionals in over 151 countries. Its stated mission is to promote and develop a high level of educational, ethical, and professional standards in the investment industry.
- By designing a clear and comprehensive plan to help you and your family achieve financial security
- By following proven and effective investing principles instead of trying to pick the next “hot stock”
- By having a seasoned professional constantly focused on your wealth plan, so that you don’t have to be
- By providing you with personal service from professionals with the highest credentials in the industry
- By allowing you 24/7 access to all of your financial information on state of the art technology
- By keeping you focused and disciplined on completing the tasks needed to achieve your financial goals
- By giving you peace of mind in knowing you have a financial advocate looking out for your best interest
- If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact us for more information. We will guide you step-by-step through the process
- Create a clear and personalized objective for each dollar earned, saved, and invested
- Focus our attention on the factors that are important and can be controlled
- Develop a suitable and effective investment process using broadly diversified and complementary strategies
- Stay disciplined to your wealth plan
In this manner, we are able to provide superior performance at a low cost. Based on the information we gather from you, we will recommend an investment
At our first planning meeting, we will organize all of your financial information and discuss your goals
Roche will carefully design a comprehensive and personalized Wealth Plan for you and your family
At our second planning meeting, Roche will present your Wealth Plan including recommendations, action items and next steps
Roche will manage the execution of your action items to completeness
Roche will prudently invest your portfolio according to your Wealth Plan and our Investment Principles
Roche will organize all of your documentation into your personal “Wealth Management Website”
Roche will send you our “Welcome Kit” explaining the ongoing Monitoring and Updating Process
Roche will monitor your investment portfolio on a daily basis and make changes when necessary
Roche will maintain your secure Document Vault for all of your important paperwork You will receive quarterly update reports
We will meet annually to review and update your “Wealth Plan”
You will always have phone and email access to a Roche Wealth Advisor whenever you have a question
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): A chartered financial analyst (CFA) is a globally recognized professional designation given by the CFA Institute that measures and certifies the competence and integrity of financial analysts. Candidates are required to pass three levels of exams covering areas, such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management, and security analysis. The CFA charter is one of the most respected designations in finance and is widely considered to be the gold standard in the field of investment analysis.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional (CFP): A CFP is a financial professional who has completed all requirements to earn certification by The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board). This encompasses years of education in 72 financial specialties, thousands of hours of practical experience, and ongoing adherence to high ethical standards and certification requirements.