If you have questions at any time, please contact us.
We provide an ever broadening library of
resources to our clients to assist you with
|We have compiled a list of common questions from our clients that we hope you find useful
|How does Roche help me achieve my financial goals?
- By designing a clear and comprehensive plan to help you and your family achieve financial security
- By following proven and effective investing principles instead of trying to pick the next “hot stock”
- By having a seasoned professional constantly focused on your wealth plan, so that you don’t have to be
- By providing you with personal service from professionals with the highest credentials in the industry
- By allowing you 24/7 access to all of your financial information on state of the art technology
- By keeping you focused and disciplined on completing the tasks needed to achieve your financial goals
- By giving you peace of mind in knowing you have a financial advocate looking out for your best interest
How do I engage Roche Financial Partners to help me with my finances?
- If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact us for more information. We will guide you step-by-step through the process.
Can I contact Roche Financial Partners to discuss my financial situation without obligation?
- We would be happy to help you determine if our services are right for you. You will have no obligation until you have decided to engage our services and our
service contract is in place.
If I decide to terminate my contract with Roche Financial Partners, will I be penalized?
- It is important to us that you understand that we are interested in your financial security and well-being. The service contract can be cancelled at any time and
the client will be charged pro rata for the period of service that they have received, no more and no less.
What is the wealth management process that I can expect with Roche?
Our process follows three phases:
- At our first planning meeting, we will organize all of your financial information and discuss your goals
- Roche will carefully design a comprehensive and personalized Wealth Plan for you and your family
- At our second planning meeting, Roche will present your Wealth Plan including recommendations, action items and next steps
- Roche will manage the execution of your action items to completeness
- Roche will prudently invest your portfolio according to your Wealth Plan and our Investment Principles
- Roche will organize all of your documentation into your personal “Wealth Management Website”
- Roche will send you our “Welcome Kit” explaining the ongoing Monitoring and Updating Process
- Roche will maintain your “Wealth Management Website” as your source for your financial information
- Roche will monitor your investment portfolio on a daily basis and make changes when necessary
- Roche will maintain your secure Document Vault for all of your important paperwork
- You will receive quarterly update reports
- We will meet annually to review and update your “Wealth Plan”
- You will always have phone and email access to a Roche Wealth Advisor whenever you have a question
- You will always have 24/7 access to your financial information and wealth plan via your personal website
What reporting will I receive on my account?
- You will have access to your account information 24/7 by logging into your Personal Wealth website. Your Personal Wealth website will provide current
account values, balances sheets, cash flow reports, and many other personal reports for your review and updated daily. Also, Charles Schwab, Inc. will send
you monthly client statements detailing any activity in your account and a current valuation of your portfolio.
What fees are charged by Roche Financial Partners?
- We incorporate a "fee-only" pricing structure to best align Roche Financial Partners with your financial objectives. We have removed all conflicts of interest
regarding our compensation with your goals. We do not accept sales commissions; we work solely for our clients. Our clients pay fees for objective and
proficient financial advice that are far less than the commissions paid to a broker for the same services. This firm is not affiliated with entities that sell financial
products or securities. Roche Financial Partners does not accept any type of finder fees or commissions. Our fees vary per service level. For more details,
please review our Services.
Where will my assets be custodied?
- Roche Financial Partners recommends Charles Schwab Institutional as a high quality service provider. Charles Schwab, Inc. is one of the most respected
investment custodians in the industry and maintains top-rated data security policies. Also, we recommend Charles Schwab for their high level of client service,
reporting capabilities, and product selection.
Who has access to my assets?
- You and any other owners that you have designated will be the only account owners who can access the assets in your account. As your investment
manager, you will give Roche Financial Partners trading authority in your account so that we can make trades to buy or sell. At no time is Roche able to
access the money in your account. You can view your account details at any time from the custodian’s internet services, client statements, and your Personal
Wealth Management Website.
What investment strategy will Roche Financial Partners implement in my account?
- Roche Financial Partners adheres to three important principles when investing your portfolio:
- Build and maintain diversified portfolios
- Minimize your total cost of investing
- Stay disciplined to your wealth plan
- In this manner, we are able to provide superior performance at a low cost. Based on the information we gather from you, we will recommend an investment
strategy for you to follow. As your investment manager, we will create an Investment Policy Statement detailing the manner in which we will manage your
assets. This is agreed upon with our clients before we invest your account.
What investment vehicles will be used by Roche Financial Partners when investing my assets?
- We primarily utilize Exchange-Traded Funds that are traded on the major U.S. stock exchanges and are like index mutual funds in that they seek to match the
performance of indexes such as the S&P 500. ETFs are the investment vehicle of choice for various reasons. ETFs have lower expenses than actively
managed funds allowing more of your money to work for you. With one ETF an investor can own an entire market segment without the risk of holding
individual stocks. The ETF holds the same securities that the index holds for the most part but delivers this diversification at a lower cost with returns that are
superior to that of active managers. ETF shareholders enjoy greater tax efficiency because they are unaffected by other shareholders activities, unlikethe
situation that exists in a mutual fund. As such, taxable distributions can be minimized providing a tax efficient means to achieving superior performance.
Copyright © 2014 - Roche Financial Partners - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
313 Commons Way Princeton, NJ 08540
(P) 609 575 6762 - (F) 609 751 9253